On behalf of the Columbarium I wish to thank everyone who participated in the Candlelight Memorial service.
- Bishop Rodney Andrews and Rev. Dr. Bill Crosby for presiding
- Gregory Schulte, Kathleen Brannen & Michael Harris for the beautiful music
- Nancy Baltzan & Jim Robertson for acting as sides-people
- Mercedes Wayman for helping with the reception and behind the scenes
- Joyce and Robyn for the delicious shortbread cookies
- Patricia McAvoy for all her help organizing and behind the scenes
- The decorating committee for making the Cathedral look so festive and beautiful.
This annual event has become a tradition for many of our families.
Thank you all for making it so warm and inviting
- Kate Gibbings,Executive Director